Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Pokedex, Part 2

Sorry for this uninspiring post. I have miles to go before I sleep; however, I promise to post something good for Friday. This is my memory palace, a cafeteria... and if you are confused, this is a continuation of the same story from my last blog.

24. Arbok
23. Ekans
22. Fearow
21. Spearow
20. Raticate
19. Rattata
18. Pidgeot
17. Pidgeotto
16. Pidgey
15. Beedrill
14. Kakuna
13. Weedle
12. Butterfree
11. Metapod
10. Caterpie
09. Blastoise
08. Wartortle
07. Squirtle
06. Charizard
05. Charmeleon
04. Charmander
03. Venusaur
02. Ivysaur
01. Bulbasaur

As I walk toward the lines where they are serving food I see a King Kobra (Arbok spelled backwards) on someone's plate, hissing. I back up but run into another person with a snake on their plate as well (ekans spelled backwards). A great fear is awakened within me as a student runs forward and spears the beasts before my eyes (fear, spear). Unfortunately as I get into line to get a heap of whatever they are serving, they plop a rat down. It's name is Cate and it speaks quickly, ratata. I sit down with my food and begin to eat. A swarm of birds fly above around the ceiling and poop in my food--pigeons. I eat it anyway. It is full of garbage like beeds, raccoons, and weeds. I eat it still. Luckily the butter is free, so I pour a bunch of that on. It's no good, the food tastes like peas. It is catered food.

I get up to leave, a little angry about the whole endeavor, but am blasted back (blastoise). Someone screams "FOOD WAR!" and starts squirting mustard from a bottle at me. I picked up someone's charred steak and melon and throw it at a man. I am sore later that night, until they put me on an IV and my bruises fade away (bulbs, a stretch, I know).

To thank you for clicking this link, here's something funny:

Photobucket

Okay, not so much funny as profound...

No comments:

Post a Comment